In an effort to support our organization’s mission, National is encouraging all local NAWIC chapters to implement a program to connect women, members and non-members throughout the construction industry. A professional mentoring program:
- helps to achieve goals and define career paths
- improves personal productivity
- strengthens leadership skills
- builds team skills
- encourages sharing of information
- enhances self-confidence
- brings individuals together – and helps women achieve their full potential.
Our Immediate Past President Dianne Franklin will facilitate a NAWIC mentoring mixer. She will explain the mentor/mentee relationship and the goals of professional mentoring.
Jefferson Lakeside Country Club
1700 Lakeside Avenue, Richmond, VA
Social: 5:30 Dinner: 6:00
$25.00 per person
Please make your reservations by Thursday, November 10. Please contact Cynthia Cecil:
Fax: 866-915-4598 or e-mail: cynthia_cecil at emcorgroup dot com