Mark your calendars: Thursday, May 2, 2013 is NAWIC Chapter 141′s 35th Annual Golf Tournament.
Many thanks to KBS, our 2013 corporate sponsor, who helped make our event possible!
This year’s event will be held at the Golf Club at Brickshire
5520 Virginia Park Dr
Providence Forge, VA 23140
- 11am tee time
- $500 per team (4 players)
- $250 for 2 players (will be paired with another twosome)
- Registration deadline – April 19, 2013
- Player Benefits
- Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Boxed Lunch
- Evening hors d’oeuvres
- Free range balls
- 18 holes of golf including cart
- Longest Drive Contest
- Closest to pin contest
- Refreshments served on course by NAWIC ladies
- Team Pictures
- Entry Form information:
- Team Captain
- Player #2
- Player #3
- Player #4
- City, State, Zip
- Please make check payable to: Richmond Chapter, NAWIC
- Return Entry Form to:
- Amy Atkins
- c/o Fast Glass, Inc.
- 1808 Coyote Drive, Suite 103
- Chester, VA 23836
- 804-778-7771 phone, 804-778-7782 fax
- Available Sponsorship opportunities:
- Lunch $500 – Full color sign with logo and recognition for providing lunch
- Refreshments $325 – Full color sign with logo at all 6 refreshment holes
- Hole Sponsor $275 – Full color sign with logo at 1 hole on course
- Range Balls $275 – Full color sign with logo
- Platinum Sponsor – $1,000 – Foursome with full color sign with logo displayed prominently at tournament
- Gold Sponsor – $750 – Twosome with full color sign with logo displayed prominently at tournament (twosome will be paired with another twosome)
- Silver – $500 – Full color sign with logo prominently displayed at tournament
Interested? Please send your company name, address, business phone, e-mail and company logo to amy dot atkins at fast-glass dot com.
To Chapter Members: we need volunteers for all aspects of the tournament: registration, cart set-up, serving refreshments on the course, clean up – and many other tasks, too!
Want more information?
Contact Katie Watts (kwatts at kjellstrom-lee dot com) or Amy Ford Atkins (amy dot atkins at fast-glass dot com) for details.