Construction Law Survival Seminar – Richmond, VA
Thursday, March 05, 2015
08:30am – 04:30pm
Held at KBS: 8050 Kimway Dr Richmond VA 23228
– Time Limits, Notices and Claims to preserve rights in Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania and D.C.
Public and Private Payment Bond Rights
– Federal Miller Act and State Little Miller Acts
– How to Write, Review and Revise contracts
– Conduit, Pay when Paid Clauses and Claims Procedures
Doing Business with Disadvantaged Business Enterprises
– How to structure agreements for contractors and suppliers for legitimate DBE participation, with the security necessary to obtain materials at the best pricing
Changes, Delays and other Claims
– Protect your Profit and Rights to Additional Time or Money
Each seminar participant will receive continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments and a copy of the new 2015 edition of the 679 page Construction Law Survival Manual.
Deadline for registration is February 20, 2015. First 35 people to sign up, registration fee of $89.
Register in two steps:
Pay by credit card Via Paypal OR by check
(mail payments to: Fullerton & Knowles, P.C., 12642 Chapel Road, Clifton, VA 20124)
and complete registration below
Check-in starts at 8:30 am. Seminar runs from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm.
For more information call Pam Stalnaker at KBS, Inc at 804-515-1244 or visit the website http://www.fullertonlaw.com/seminars.html for more seminar information and to see the free 679 page internet Construction Law Survival Manual including Mechanic’s Liens, Payment Bond Claims, Construction Contracts, Changes, Delays and other claims, Credit Management, Uniform Commercial Code, Security Agreements, and ready to use Contract Forms.